Should i go ahead and make an appointment with the doctor?

I called at lunch (like i do everyday) to check on my baby. My mother in law keeps her for us. Anyways she was giving me my daily report and said that things were fine, they were having lunch but that they had a bit of a morning. She said she fed the baby her breakfast, and then a snack a couple of hours later, and she had a bottle. The she was in her swing and she said she just started vomiting up everything . SHe said it was everything that she had ate. And it was coming out of mouth, nose. She said it was bad there for a minute. She thought she was going to strangle on it. She said but now she is fine. Up playing and everything. Should i go ahead and make an appt with th e doctor? Or could it just be a one time thing? She is 9 months. She said she didn't eat anything she had never had before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would wait to see if it happens again, because it sounds to me like she just over ate
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would just watch her and see if she continues to vomit. Make sure you are checking to see if she has a temp. I bet it was something she ate, or had too much. Also, could be he motion of the swing? Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• thanks for your answers. That was my first thought. that it was the swinging motion that made her sick. It just makes me nervous. THat is my little munchkin.
    Anonymous

• I would wait and see if it happens again. I wouldnt' put her in the swing right after eating but that's just me
    Anonymous