So I was thinking about...

a way to tell my mom im pregnant. ok so i was thinking i could go in the bathroom and take a test then come out and tell her i cant look at it to go in and tell me what it says. so she can feel like shes the one telling me ya know. she knows i might be but she doesnt know i already found out. because i still live her since her husband moved out. and it will be her first grandbaby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I sent my mom clues. I made it into a scavenger hunt for her and at the end I put a bib and a shirt that says worlds greatest grandma with the test in a baggie for her to see.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• 0o0o those are such a great ideas!
    The first thing that came to my mind was that Jarod commercial with the crossword puzzel lol you could say whats a 10 letter word for "Suprise!?" and when she says I dont know say 0o0o I got it "I'm Pregnant!"

Not as cute as the scavengar hunt but hey I tried lol
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 2:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We're doing a combo mothers day party/1st birthday party for my youngest and her last gift she opens will be a "I'm going to be a big sister" shirt. The moms (mine and DHs + grandmas) will get cards signed by "all" of us :)
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 2:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009