• In the Spotlight:

just trying to figure it out anyone want to enlighten me?

so i was reading a post from earlier this morning and the girl said that she basically was not a good mother to her son "i already messed him up" were her words and she was not nurturing and so on but wants to have another child. why? if you are not the mother type which is what was portrayed and you know it why bring another innocent human being into your life?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree with you. I didn't see that post, but anybody should know that if you can not love, care, nurture, protect your babies...why have more? Duh! lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I can't figure it out either.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• This is mind boggling and I don't think we'll find the answer! Some people lack the intelligence to make the right decisions?
    Anonymous

• I think she said in a reply that she had never been shown how to be a mother (her mother wasn't worth s**t) and she knows that she isn't doind the best by her son, but she also said she wanted to learn how to nuture BEFORE she had another child. I read the question and replied to it. Not all of us have Susie Homemaker for a mom.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• well she said she wanted to take classes to be more nurturing but she also said that she wanted to have another baby to prove she was a good person. my feelings prove your a by not having the child. i dont know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• we all are learning!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• ashley i understand that and my mother wasnt the greatest either but i learned from that and did the best i could by my children. but in other posts she also said that her son was a mistake and so on. i just think she needs to take time to do right by her son while he is still young and take time to mature herself and not worry about another child right now.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• it was probably a troll
    Anonymous

• Ok, I had never seen the other posts, so I apologize for going off Jodi. I am in super b***h mood today (think we all know what that means). I only saw the one post, so I was just basing my opinion on that. I have my days with my ASD son where I feel like I should stop tring b/c it's not working, so i know that feeling.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009