Did you see the Natalee Holloway Story?

God bless, her and her family!! Very sad, How could one be treated that way, everyone knows when your young, you do stupid, dangerous things, but no one deserved what happen to her, and why was nothing done???? I can't judge, but it is not a joke, and I think everyone knows who did it, and believe nothing last forever, and hopefully before anyone else dies, the person goes to jail.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I've never heard the story, what happened?
    Anonymous

• No and i never found out what happened? Was it on tv?
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yes, on life time, a girl went to aruba, and wind up missing. It seems like the family who was involved had money, so guess what no one was charged. Sad, very sad, he even admitted to it, then later denied it, how can that be. You have to be a monster to lie about something like that, I don't think he was lieing just not telling the whole truth.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Natalie was from around here, I remember the story. People in other counttries with money always seem to have immunity for such terrible crimes. Natalie's mom is a very strong woman and I think she'll keep this case open for as long as she lives. Just like John Walsh has for his son. It's so sad
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've heard the story and followed it for a couple years now (since it happened). I didn't watch the LifeTime movie that was made though. I truly hope that family can have some closure soon. I know at some point they thought she could have been sold into slavery, and as awful as that thought is, I hope that's what happened...I hope she's not dead. But I won't hold my breath.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Natalee Holloway was in Aruba on a senior class trip when she left the resort with strangers and never returned. The Aruba police force did look for her and questioned the men she was seen leaving with, as a matter of fact the 3 men were arrested, held and investigated.Nothing could be proven so the men were released. There are different theories going around as to what happened but I don't think the case will ever be solved. This happened 4 years ago. I believe that one or all of the 3 men know exactly what happened but are not saying anything and there is no proof of evidence that something happened to her. After all this time, I do think she is dead and has been since she went missing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Haven't gotten to see it yet. Wanting to see it. I'm from Alabama where Natalee was from. Horrible heartbraking story around here and the US.
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 11:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009