I went to the doctor Wednesday. April 15th. And I was 3 & 1/2 cm dilated. And I am having like a clear liquid leak out of my vagina. And I was wondering what this could be? It's not my vaginal discharge because it's not thick or white or anything like that. It's kinda like water or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wahat are things I can do to dilate faster...? I'm 3 & 1/2 cm right now.
    Anonymous

• Was it leaking at your appt?? Your doctor should have told you what it was if there was enough to worry you. I would call them back.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 2:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Your water could be leaking. I would go in and get checked. That's the only thing I could think of. I know sometimes it will get just a little leak, not fully breaking and you will just have a small amount of amniotic fluid come out. Your water will probably break pretty soon!
    Anonymous

• You could have a small tear in your water bag causing the fluid. As for what to do, use a ball and roll on it with your hips open as far as possible, squats, walking, sex.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• go to your doctor. they can test the fluid to see if it is amniotic fluid and they can check to see if your bag of waters is ruptured. you need to find out because if you ARE leaking amniotic fluid you need to deliver the baby within 24 hours or you'll be at risk of getting an infection. call the doc and have them squeeze you in TODAY.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No sex if you think that your water has broke. That means baby is open to infection. You really should go in and get checked out.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Get to the Dr. sounds like your water is leaking and thats what protects the baby from infections I cant believe your not as paranoid as me lol anytime i feel something isnt normal or i dont know what is going on I ask!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• could be your water breaking go to the dr just to make sure
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009