What do you do?

What's your trick to keep yourself motivated to clean house, take care of the kids, etc.? Basically what keeps you going throughout the day?

LillianG

Asked by LillianG at 2:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Because I like to live in a clean house, and I know if I don't do it that either it won't get done, which isn't acceptable, or my husband would try to do it, which would make me feel guilty and probably wouldn't be what I wanted done anyway.

Answer by Bmat at 2:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have no choice! If I don't do these things my house will fall apart! My motivation is...a large pot of coffee in the morning. lol. I usually do the cleaning first thing in the morning. What gets done gets done, what doesn't, gets done the next day.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• 4 people, 2 dogs, and a fish depend on me to get through their day, that's what keeps me going through mine and yeah coffee. lol
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If I dont do it it wont get done Plus I dont like to look at all the thing that should be done. UGH
    Anonymous

• Caffine is my friend! It's the only way I can keep going.
    garfanatic

Answer by garfanatic at 4:33 PM on Apr. 24, 2009

• I reward myself with Cafe mom. I clean a room then take a break on the computer, after a few min I clean something else gthen I go back to cafe mom.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009