Do you like your DH/SO's

Do you like your DH/SO's brothers and sisters if they have any? I do. I laugh and kid around with them.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get along with my BIL and his wife. The wife more than BIL, but that's just because BIL is always busy, etc. My DH's older half brother, we never see him and his wife, but they are nice when we do. As for SIL, its 50/50. Sometimes I can get along with her, but for the most part she's a selfish stuck up snob.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry to say I don't really like my SO's little sister. She's 11 and she acts so snotty! You try to talk to her and she ignores you. She only talks to her mom and she's always rude about it, interupting her mom when we are talking and her mom says nothing to her about it. She ignores my son when he is trying to talk to her. And she's such a baby. She started her period and her mom has to change her pad for her and call the school to make sure she is changing! But SO has 2 other brothers one of whom I get along with. He's 19 and such a cutie pie! He's always flirting with me and I'm like boy do you know how old I am?! But it's all in good fun!
    Anonymous

• My husband has 2 sisters, both married and I really do love all of them. They are super nice. Now, on the other hand I can't stand MY brothers wives! lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I like his little brother, don't like his other little brother and never met his sister. His family doesn't make much of an effort to have anything to do with us, so I don't either.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I LOVE my SO's family. All of them. They are AMAZING. WAYYYY better than my family thats for sure. I'm glad I found someone who's family accepts me and our baby. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I wouldnt say I dislike them. We are just not compatible and have nothing in common.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• M husband has 1 living brother who is 63 (hubby is 43 and they have the same parents, hubbby was born when his brothers were 8 and 20) and I love him to pieces. My husband's entire family is awesome :-) Though, I am not fond of his brother's wife but that's because she used to say negative things about my husband who was 14 when their dad died and my b-i-l became his guardian because their mom had died 2 years earlier and there was no one else to take my husband in. My s-i-l resented that and holds a grudge, as if it were my husband's fault.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• my SO only has a step bro and he just smokes alot of pot so needles to say we dont really talk to him much.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've never met my SIL, she lives over 2000 miles from us and from what I know she's having some problems and Hubby say's he's not going to try to reach out to her anymore.. BTDT. Hubby has only met one of my 3 sisters and I've told him he's not missing anything. They like to think they are better than everyone so I really don't have any use for them.
    You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family, and that doesn't mean you have to like them...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My BIL is just ok-a little too much drama, but I can't stand my SIL-she has her kids believing they are the best at everything,deserve anything they want,and everyone else is inferior.She calls my son and nephew retards because they have autism.She's a real winner.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009