ok am i the only one that is not pleased with the sex?

jozalynnsmommy

Asked by jozalynnsmommy at 2:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• do you just not like sex in general? or are you not liking your sexual relations w/ your husband?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I dunno. Ask your SO.

Sorry. No you are not the only one - I lost my drive at around 4 months pregnant, and now after giving birth (a year next month) it still has not come back. I do it more for his benefit - sometimes I like it, sometimes not, but generally its only an average of 2 times a month that it happens.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I hear that after having a baby sex can change drastically to where you dont even get off anymore =( I hope thats just some kind of myth and that it doesnt happen to me, I havent been laid since February (SO is all creeped out by my growing belly) and after these babies come and im all healed up I wanna get laid!!!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• tell your man that your enjoying sex if your not happy with it do something about it get him to make you like it again. i know whem im haveing problems my boyfriends does something about it. wich my boyfriend always makes sure i get mine and makes sure that i m pleased with what he is doing
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 2:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• nope haha im not either. my df wont do anything about it. same old thing every time. just do it and get it over with. pssht.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• o im sorry i did not know you was pregnant
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 2:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yeah eight months now and i was curious if it was just me or if other women had the same problem?
    jozalynnsmommy

Answer by jozalynnsmommy at 2:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• OH, should have posted in pregnancy section. I HATED sex when i was pregnant. I think it's normal for some woman. It was the LAST thing i wanted to do.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Sorry I love sex. We have been together for 16 years and have it more now in our late 30s than we ever did in our 20s. We are in better shape because we exercise, drink lots of water and eat a healthy diet. A bad diet, lack of exercise and being out of shape can kill a sex drive.
    Anonymous

• No, you are not alone. I do not like sex. Never have and don't think I ever will. It is more like something I suffer through. But it has taken all my married years to get my husband to realize this. So now, instead of trying to make it enjoyable for me, he just gets it done and over with. Which is what I prefer anyway. He used to keep going and going and going trying to get me to enjoy it, it was frustrating. It took a long talk with him to get him to realize that I just don't enjoy sex. I put out about once a week. That's enough to keep him happy.
    Anonymous