22 weeks feeling like crap

So yeah I been up and down all night becouse my stumach is hurting its all crampy i even started bleeding again but it has sinced pretty much stopped,my back is real sore as well and im real nauseous what do you think this could be? is it normal ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Bleeding during pregnancy is not normal. Call the doctor.
    Anonymous

• what kinda of bleeding is happeniing if it is just spotting then you should be fine , but i would just give your dr a call if i were you
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• the bleeding part would creep me out, but the cramping could just be your uterus getting bigger like above statements call your Dr. make sure everything is okay
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I too would call the doc. Cramping AND bleeding can't be good. Especially if its BLEEDING not spotting. If it is RED go to the ER and call your doc NOW! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 2:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009