Deleted message?

Can someone tell me what it means when you receive a message and in the body it says "deleted - inappropriate content" or something similar. Was that a message that was sent to me (because I don't know the sender) or was it a message I sent (I really doubt it) that was being monitored and it never was delivered? I'm fairly new at this and it's not very clear... as far as I'm concerned, it could go either way, although I never sent (and would never send) a message with inappropriate content. Thanks for your answers!!!

Sonia

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

Based on reports from other users, we occasionally find spammers or other troublemakers sending messages. We delete all of those messages -- in this case, you happened to receive one of the ones that we deleted. It's nothing you did at all.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Thanks for answering admin team! :) I got 2 messages like that today...
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 8:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009