omg the economy is sucking soooooo bad...i'm thinking of becoming a stripper. anyone else ever do that, or know a friend who did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no because even strip clubs here in vegas are suffering . noone has the money to give a stripper.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• are you serious?? aww man that sucks :(
    Anonymous

• in bad times where noone has money i dont think it is a wise thing to do to try to work where you only get paid if someone gives you the money . lol heck i saw a ex stripperr at mcdonalds the other day she said she needed a diff job nights have been way to slow .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think I'd rather dig ditches first. At least then my self-esteem and self worth wouldn't suffer.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 2:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah, I wouldn't want to take the chance of doing that and then no one showing up because they're broke!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm with everyone else. Wouldn't it suck to get a job as a stripper then nobody shows up because they are all broke!
    Anonymous

• my neighbor was one and tried to get me to do it. It was a joke. All she did was gripe about other girls stealing her targets and mgment was always fining them for something stupid to keep their pay then there was the bar bill and the drug bill with the dj. I was shocked to see how little they took home sometimes and worse, how they were treated like dirt and mistaken for prostitutes by patrons. Stay home. Sell sex toys on Ebay. It's safer and probably more profitable!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My sister was for a while. Cant say I was exactly proud of her. IMO its cheapening yourself to make a quick buck. Not to mention in this economy, even strip clubs are suffering.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• watch players club than ask your self if that's what you want the stage life she had not the other drama

Anonymous

• I did it in the 90's but I did bachelor and private parties. A private party is where you go to a guy's house and get to watch him jack off while you strip. It was gross but the money was good. But then there was a recession and the money was not as good as it had been.
    Anonymous