Pregnancy guilt?

Ok, I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant and because of one late loss before this pregnancy I've been on bed rest and spend a lot of time talking to my mom's youngest sister (a most awesome aunt) about all kinds of things. Now this aunt has been amazing to me, she was a part of my surprise baby shower, made a special and unique blanket for the baby, she's giving me a high chair, and she's always there to listen to me when I need to talk about anything, and she's been like this since my loss. The problem is, several years ago she miscarried her only child and because of PCOS she's been unable to have a child since then, and now because she's been so helpful to me I feel guilty, almost like I'm rubbing my pregnancy in her face. Is this just my horomones making me feel bad or does it sound like I'm really stepping on toes? She's the kind of person who deserved to be a mom, I don't want to think that I'm doing anything to hurt her.

heratyc

Asked by heratyc at 2:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think she's just being nice, and is excited for you because of her loss. I think its a lot to do with your hormones, and try talking to her, I'm sure she doesn't feel like this, because if she did, she wouldnt keep being so nice to you!!! =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009