my daughter is peeing her pants all of the sudden

My daughter just turned 2 and she has been potty trained for about two months. She has little accidents here and there, but now all of the sudden she is peeing her pants all of the time! I am 33 weeks pregnant and I dont know if she is sensing change or what is going on. Any suggestions or related stories.....please help!

lillysmama2008

Asked by lillysmama2008 at 3:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you had her checked for a urinary tract infection? If that is ruled out it may just be psychological with buying all the baby stuff, etc.
    Anonymous

• She is probably sensing that you are pregnant and that you will not give her the attention anymore.
    Which we know you will but you need to let her know that just tell her you need her help on keeping dry bc you are pregnant. And when the baby comes she will be able to help mommy change the baby's diaper, diapers are for babies and you are mommies big girl you don't need to wear diapers. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Get some pull ups, she just prob thinks she can get away with it..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• have her checked for a uti, then if thats not it shes trying to get attention. when you have the baby she is likely to regress some in an attempt to get attention. good luck.
    stephmiester87

Answer by stephmiester87 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Has she been telling you that she needs to go and now isn't? That's common once a child is trained and the excitment wears off. Start taking her on a set schedule instead of putting the full burden on her.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• She always just tells us when she has to go and i dont think she has a uti. I just dont know how to respond to her doing this. I tell her its icky and she knows. I am just frustrated!
    lillysmama2008

Answer by lillysmama2008 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009