• In the Spotlight:

Where are you vacationing this summer or this year?? Even if budget is an issue will you camp? Go somewhere close by?

We are camping this summer, going to a graduation in Minnesota, and going to drive to Corpus Christi since it's in our state. Minnesota is only because my mom is graduating but we'll make a vacation out of it.

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 3:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We can't afford anything yet again this year, but I think we'll take time off and do some day trips and just enjoy our yard and pool.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• camping and fishing. It's kinda of a tradition for us...
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 3:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• we are going to float the frio! my family is splitting a big cabin/house, so its not expensive on anyone.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 3:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Hubby and I are going to spend a few days in Gatlinburg TN after he comes home. The kids will stay with their grandparents (which they would rather do anyway..lol)
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 3:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh you know what else ladies? If you want a 3.5-5 star hotel with a motel price check out Hotwire.com. We've stayed at two 5 star hotels for less than $65 a night!! FYI ;-)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Abbynzachsmommy I had a friend on Facebook that posted pics from Gatlinburg. I'd never even heard of this town before but it looked pretty fun!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have never been on a vacation with DH before. We are expecting our third boy in July, so this wouldn't be the year to start a tradition. LOL. We've never had the money to do anything but go to the lake and ride around in a boat of a friend's. If I could, I'd love to take the kids to Disney World. My grandparents took me and my sister and cousins when we were kids, and I'd love to see my kids be able to enjoy it, too.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We are going to the beach...I hope, haven't set a date yet!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• weird before I read the entire question, I already had my answer, Corpus, we have something in common. We went last year and found this great marina right on the lake. This time we're taking the boat. I can't wait!!
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• We will camp this summer we will be going to a private beach for three weeks in the Caribbean too. We have saved for this trip for a year and are looking forward to it. We are bringing a nanny with us so we can have some romantic nights on the beach. Our section of beach is only for us so we are planning on lots of sex out there.lol

Anonymous