I don`nt like oral sex only sometimes but I have to do it just cuz my hubby likes it .

somebody said to me this so important in married life.how do u handle this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I think its important to satisfy our spouses sexually even if you don't "like" it. As long as it isn't degrading or painful you can get through it, lol.
    I pretty much will always use some sort of flavor. My favorite is one my friend got from Sephoria..suprisingly. its like chocolate or latte or something. I also require shaving and a lite scent! Yeah I don't like a lot about it but my hubby works with me!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Don't do anything you don't want to do; however, the problem there lies in what kind of man you married. If he is a good man and loves and respects you he'll live with the disappointment but if he's a jerk he will find someone else to do it for him. Not trying to be mean, just laying cards on the table. it's all up to you and what you think is right.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Did you let him know that you didn't do it before you got married????

Anonymous

• If you don't like doing it, why do you have to do it? I think the very fact that he continues to ask you to do something that you've told him you don't like speaks volumes about your marriage. Married intimacy is first and foremost to be a shared demonstration of the desire to please the spouse. Anything that is not meant for mutual pleasure and satisfaction is questionable at best and selfish at worst.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Sorry I disagree that she should just not do it cuz she doesnt like it. I mean hell, if my hubby didn't like oral I would be in tons of trouble sexually! OP does he go down on you???
    There are ways to make it more pleasurable. Figure out what it is you don't like about it...and keep trying. Although marriage is about mutual pleasure its also about sacrifice and pleasing someone else even though it may not be the perfect pleasure point for yourself.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I can't do it, I gag everytime and get really sick. My husband is perfectly fine with that. He says he would never want me to do something I didn't want to do or something that didn't feel good for both of us. He says it isn't a big deal to him. So it's hard for me to understand why you feel you "have" to do it. If someone other than your husband told you how important it is, why listen? You need to talk about it together and leave other people's opinions out of it. They aren't involved in your marriage. If he says you "have" to do it, he needs to check his priorities. I don't see any law that says oral sex is a requirement to marriage.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• In my house, if I don't get it neither does he.
    Anonymous

• So you shouldnt marry someone because they dont do oral? thats ridiculous. The other thing: you never allow someone to force you to do anything you dont like. If he finds someone else to do that for him,hes not the right man for you anyway.
    Anonymous

• Send him my way...I"ll show him what a good suckin is all about!!!
    Anonymous

• If you don't like it, dont do it. Tell him you dont like it. It's that simple. Sometimes i dont like it, and i tell him i dont want to. I'm not married, and he doesnt have a problem with it. If you talk to him about it im sure it will end up alright. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009