How early did you ............

How early did you start talking to your baby in the womb and when did u feel that the baby was reacting or acknowledging what you saying ?
Im 19w4d today and due on sept 10.

rimz

Asked by rimz at 3:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did before i was showing lol . odds ar eyou wont feel the baby respond til later. because they can still move to where you cant feel them . lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• im due the nineth!!! =]
    i havent started talking to the baby yet. but i plan to start soon. probably at about twenty/twenty one weeks. and then more and more as time goes on =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 3:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• mommykayti : is this ur first ? have u felt ur baby move ? cz its my first and still havent :-( though i do feel something in there, but then at times i feel im just imagining or something
    rimz

Answer by rimz at 3:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• The day I found out I was pregnant with each of my kids is the day I started talking to them. I actually wrote a lot of letters about my pregnancies to each of them and saved them in their baby boxes. I think they make nice mementos.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 4:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2009