What is the best HPT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Clear blue easy has always been my choice. The one that actually says pregnant or not pregnant. And I had a positive pregnancy test 1.5 weeks after conception!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have used a bunch of different ones and I (after spending a ton of money on the "good" ones) decided just to use the cheapie tests from the dollar store. These ones actually showed that I was pregnant before the CBE digital ones did!!! The digital ones are indeed foolproof and say pregnant or not pregnant but they require a greater concentration of HCG in your blood. So if you are planning on being a pee-on-a-stick-aholic...use the cheapies and when you get a postive on them....spend the extra $ and grab a digital just to be sure!
    JACKIE1636

Answer by JACKIE1636 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• cheap dollar store one for me too,$4.00 test showed strong double lines.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2009