... Websites

Where would i get the best free website so that i would be able to place other business's ads, and could i place them on google, pay them after getting paid from the company i'm advertising for?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can get a free trial at homestead.com
    as far as advertising without paying first I don't think so. But there are alot of free places to advertise on the web. You may try pennysaver or backpage.
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm not sure I understand the question. When it comes for FREE websites (as in web hosting) you get what you pay for. If you are going to build a business you have to invest in your hosting. As for AdWords, you must pay Google upfront. However, I don't think any of that is what you are talking about, can you give me more details? I'm sure I can help you out if I understand the question.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Hi Again,
    Check with the companies guidelines. I know that as a Gold Canyon Demonstrator, we cannot pay for advertising (except for magazines, papers that are for our local area). I am glad of this because I wouldn't want someone monopolizing the market.
    When I hosted our family reunion last year, I started a web site through Web.com but there are alot of them out there. I think I paid $9.99 per month.
    Good Luck.
    Let me know if you got my last reply to your home business and if you would like any info sent to you.
    Take care,
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009