does bein pregnant make you bipolar?

my boyfriend said i was bein bipolar over the past couple of weeks jus cuz i might get a lil moody. is dat normal??

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 3:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol your not bi polar just hormonal
    yes it is very normal to be moody
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• haha, yeah it's just mood swings and is totally normal.

The other day I asked my husband if he still loved me when I'm pregnant because I'm so emotional, and he said yes. Then I said "But do you still like me?" haha. He jokingly paused and said of course!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• VERY normal. You shouldve seen me about half hour ago. I FLIPPED on my brother and fiance for trying to get my hot pockets out of the microwave, for NO reason. Im laughing on the inside now but they are kinda mad at me, but im giggling secretly =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Pregnancy does not make you bipolar. It could trigger an episode if you are bipolar, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. Pregnancy makes everyone moody.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I am the worst moody pregnant woman ever, pregnancy is not good for me LOL

It does feel like I get angry at the flip of a switch but it's all hormones because i'm not like that at all when i'm not preggo.
    happyplus3

Answer by happyplus3 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009