im i crazy??

im inlove with a guy who has hurt me ignored me nd even got into some verbal abuse with but now he is like a changed guy he even goes to church with me my mom nd my sister nd got saved last sunday. its really nice having him there. he even asked me to live with him but today was beyond crazy he asked me to marry him nd i said yes!?! nd once im 18 we are getting married. plz dnt leave mean comments

lanlan

Asked by lanlan at 4:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• whats nd? do you mean and? First of all your not even 18 lol . Do you have children?
    Anonymous

• no i technically dnt have the child yet but she is comin in 2 months
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 4:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Good Luck, hope things turn out for the best: )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• true change takes longer then a few days and i think him being saved has nothing to do with with he will last the long haul and i would never marry anyone until after the age of 20. the fact your feeling doubt already tells me you know better and that your feeling this is not what should happen. i would wait and see and be happy living life as before with or without him. you need to know for sure if he is the one or what you want from your life. i didn't know what i wanted till i was divorced for 12yrs. it takes yrs to know who you are and what you want in life and especially what you need or want from your husband.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• are you keeping the child?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yes i am keeping my baby
    lanlan

Answer by lanlan at 4:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• changes take time. if you think he HAS changed then go for it. i wouldnt get married right away. guys are VERY good at hiding change, just to go back to the same old habit. TRUST ME. not fun. good luck. message me if you wanna talk =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• not crazy but moving a bit fast

Answer by admckenzie at 4:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009