He cheated on me almost 2 years ago,and final admited to me.

I knew he cheated at the time(just a guess)he said he did not.I was so hurt and angry at that time I felt as if my best friend had just died,I stayed with him because I love him and i could not prove it and hoped that i was wrong and after awhile I got over most of what I was feeling and asked him every now and than if he was ready to admited to me, I would get notting happen drop it.now he final admited it and said it only happen that one time with his ex from years ago and he was sorry he let it happen after he told me I asked some questions like why,if u loved me how could u do that to me,why her,how do i know ur not going to do that again.I always thought that when he final admited it that I would feel hurt and angry all over again yes i'm shocked he cheated( i knew but now hearing it from him is diffrent) I always thought that when this day came that would all come back but I only feel abit sad.please give me ur thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• and what u would do if u where me and how u would feel.thank u
    Anonymous

• I guess I'd be relieved. Relieved that he finally admitted it, and relieved that all the hurt didn't flood right back. Maybe you have a better chance on working though it. But you need to consider that you might get those feelings back, after a while. So just watch out for them. I gotta ask , why did he admit it now? What happened to make him man up?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I believe my hubby cheated on me a long while back to. While we were engadged very similar sit. and honestly if he ever admitted it I would be more relieved and feel more secur in my decision of truating him. I'ld feel as though we have finally past that event. That's the best I can give you I hope it helps GOOD LUCK
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• ive been there. i forgave him LONG before he admitted it. and just like you, i felt only a bit sad after the fact. Its normal. Now you are just sad that he lied ALL this time. You are already over it. Just put it behind you and move on. Be glad he didnt keep lying about it. That's all you can really do now. =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 4:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Well, since you already knew and dealt with it at that time, what's the difference in dealing with it now?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• buffie95 because I have been asking him every now and then,so the other day we were alone and I asked telling him like always that I knew but I wanted him to tell me and that it would not change anything,it shocked me that his story change and the truth came out.
    Anonymous

• it's over - don't cheat youself out of joy over dwellimg on it

Answer by admckenzie at 4:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009