Anyone watch the new John & Kate +8 Going Green last night??

They were having solar panels, and solar pipes installed and were building a picnic table out of re-claimed wood. All are great things to do for a better "greener" life style. But, why oh why was Kate serving coffee to the workers in STYROFOAM cups?!?!?!? That baffled my mind!! I can under stand the paper plates and napkins (even though we don't use them), but STYROFOAM!!! It doesn't even break down! Anyone else have an opinion??

AnnHenderson

Asked by AnnHenderson at 4:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. The little things people find the complain about!
    Anonymous

• It's not a little thing when you care about the environment and live a green life style!
    Anonymous

• *blows raspberry* who cares? I use sytrofoam too. Wanna bitch at me?

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Y'all are missin the POINT! I don't give a damn who uses styrofoam, BUT if you are promoting "BEING GREEN" then I think you should be "green" and not use styrofoam. I mean I know they have reduced their carbon-footprint and all that, but they are not helping anything with the styrofoam. I'm just sayin... it's fact and thats all there is to it.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 5:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL..I see your point, but I guess its a "just one step at a time" thing.... :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009