has anyone used that threading to remove facial hair? did it work ? was it painful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It's not any worse than waxing or tweezing. I've done it once. Just on my face. It works great and lasted about the same as waxing.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I just came back from having my eyebrows threaded =) I like the look a lot better than waxing and like the previous poster said: the pain is not any worse than waxing or tweezing!
    ivansmom07

Answer by ivansmom07 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• what is threading? Never heard of it.
    Plus-size-mommy

Answer by Plus-size-mommy at 8:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• one of my customers had it done when she went out of town. ( no one here does it) she said it wasn't bad (pain wise) and it lasted a long time! she just said it felt really weird, and it was fast. she had her whole face done.
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 8:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I used to get my eyebrows threaded for about 3 years straight - but a few months ago I stopped that because it hurt. At first, it didn't seem too bad compared to waxing, but after a while, I would go, and I could not take the pain of that thread going across my eyebrows over and over. But i do get the little hairs under my chiny chin chin (might as well joke about it) threaded (only after I have them wax it) and its not too bad at all. And the threading is good because it does pick up the little stubborn hairs that waxing or tweezing cannot get (threaded eyebrows are gorgeous, I'll admit - but if I find a good wax person, then I'm pleased with that as well). So, if you can handle that kind of pain, threading is cool (but now, I get my eyebrows waxed only, b/c that one time across pain is not bad for me compared to the constant threading).
    Rebirth08

Answer by Rebirth08 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• What is the process(step by step,please)Of threading?
    tclw

Answer by tclw at 12:53 AM on Apr. 22, 2009

• I don't know the process step by step, but I've had it done and it involves twisting and pulling of a string/thread that pulls hairs out. I think it sucks. LOL, just wax me and get it all out in one shot. :)
    ranze11617

Answer by ranze11617 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2009