Fish oil...where to find some

I take fish oil, but my capsules/soft gels/whatever you want to call them are huge. My kids dr. told me to give it to them to help with ADHD, their eyes and a few other things. My problem is I can't find any locally that they can take. I can find online all kinds of liquids, gummies, chewables, etc., but they are outrageously expensive especially when you add in shipping, and I'm buying it for 2 kids. I live in North Central FL. Can anyone tell me where you find fish oil in a form your kids can take, that isn't going to require a loan? Preferably locally, so I don't have to wait for it to arrive, and can just go out and pick some up when I'm running around tomorrow. Thank you to anyone with any suggestions at all!

tropicalmama

Asked by tropicalmama at 4:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• Do you have a whole foods or health food store they have liquids sometimes
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• They have omega 3 pills for kids at Trader Joes I'm certain of it.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have some flax seed flakes that I just shake into almost any meal...mashed potatoes, cereal, pasta sauce, over salad...I think it was about $5 for a jar....forget what its called.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Get online at www.nordicnaturals.com

Thats where I order my dd's from. I have heard lots of good things about them. They are suppose to be very pure.

They have several kid varieties to choose from.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• target has fish oil gummies in the vitamin section. they aren't too expensive.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 6:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Puncture the capsule and put it in their food. (something that it hides well in.) That is what I would do.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• www.mywaiora.com/493761    this website sells fish oil along with other supplements.  NCD is a product that rids the body of heavy metals and toxins whick is known to be related to adhd.  You might want to look at www.sharethecause.com/hastily/Unseen-Killers    Message me if you want more info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009