i feel so miserable, help please? a little tmi

Okay so I have two separate issues.

1. I am having crampy menstrual like feelings, especially when i drink pop (i know...stop drinking it, can't help it i'm addicted! lol) and it burns just a tiny bit when i pee. I also have some discharge. I've been feeling this way for a LONG time but now its starting to get an odor. Do you all think it could be a UTI? Do you think I could have let it go too long? I'm so feverish but don't really have a fever and I'm sick to my stomach :(

2.) I don't know if this is prego related or not. I'm getting blurred/tunnel vision when i drive lately and when i look around i get sharp pains thru my eyes and head. I've been dizzy and gotten blurred vision. What could this be?

I'm 16 weeks pregnant..if it helps.

javila

Asked by javila at 4:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could all be simptums of UTI, you should get it checked.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• get to the er immeditly you have a uti most poeple dont know this but it can cause a miscarraige and preterm birth i didnt know it until i had one and i was 22 weeks at the time and actully had contractoins that they had to stop please keep us all informed and get to the er asap for your babys sake

as for the other one pregancy does mess with your visoin wich could cause dizzy ness take a tylonol it helped my freind other than that be sure to ask your ob about it it could be more seiriuse

sorry about the spelling and good luck and congrats on the baby
    Anonymous

• My mom won't take me. She says it's no big deal.
    javila

Answer by javila at 4:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Call an abulance this could be a big deal it sound like a UTI but don't freak there are also some signs of problems w/ the baby go and go now. How old are you? If your under 18 your mom can get hit for neglect and willful endangerment make her aware of that. Get it checked some way or another and call you OB now. Good luck I hope you feel better. Yes the vision thing can be preggo related if it is it's a bad sign.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Get into your GP or OB and tell them. Also, can you call your OB's NURSE LINE? That's a place to start. Quit with so much pop and drink tea, water, stuff to flush your body with. This could be a number of things.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009