Tampon Stuck .. help!!!

This Might Be A Little To Much..
My String Is No Longer On y tampon And The Tampon Is Stuck.. How Do i Get It.. I Cant get Ahold Of it....

Im Freaking LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Health

• I have had that happen before to be honest.... I just had to try my heardest to reach up there and get it... I did not want to go to the hospital to get it taken out, so that was my only choice...
    Anonymous

• Have your SO help. if not, when it is soaked enough it should slide out
    Anonymous

• take ur finger and reach in,it can't go far.
    Anonymous

• You could probably squat on the ground and bear down like you were giving birth, and it would definitely slide out when it's soaked enough!
    Anonymous

• Push, like when having a baby. worked for me.
    Anonymous

• Ok, now I am freaked out enough to not use tampons anymore. I have always worried about this.

I would reach up to get it, its better than going and being embarrased at the hospital or Dr's office.
    Anonymous

• get some KY lube, lube up your fingers, squat, bear down, and reach in. If you still can't reach it have your partner try.

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 4:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• you need to get it out asap, or risk a nasty staph infection, or toxic shock syndrome or worse, peritonitis.
    Anonymous

• Push like you're trying to give birth. If it doesn't come out right away, try again a bit later. Eventually it will get full enough to come out on it's own. They always do. I wouldn't panic unless you can't get it out by, say, tomorrow morning.
    Anonymous

• eventually its going to come out on its own.i heard of one person who got there period one month then got there period again and didnt know the tampon was even up there.gross.i have the opposite problem it wont staYup there.when it does it eventually slides out on its own.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2009