HOW CAN I GET MY BOYFRIEND TO STOP CALLING MY KIDS A BITCH? IT MAKES ME REALLY MAD. THEY DO THINGS THAT KIDS DO AND HE GETS SO PISSED OFF!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell this motha F-ing a-hole the next time he says the word Bitch to the kids = You are going to send his F-ing fat ass packing.

I would be so mad. That really is not good for the kids- I know you allready know that but I feel for you. GL with this one.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• He is not your husband, I would set him straight, if it happens again, move on, am sure there is someone who will treat your kids with kind words.
    Anonymous

• And he is your boyfriend because...????? Why would you let anyone love you that can't love your kids? That is putting your boyfriend before your children.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You leave him and say to hell with him! Why would you want to be with someone who gets mad when kids are acting like kids? You hear all those stories about the step-daddy beating up the kids, where I live there was a story the other day about a mom who had to take her 8 month old off life support because he was brain dead from being shaken. They found out when she was going to work and leaving her son with her bf he was throwing him against the walls to stop him from crying and he would shake the baby to get him to stop crying and he did it too hard and now look. Is that what you want to be?! Thats what it sounds like, any person (man or woman) that gets mad over a child being a child needs help!!! Get away from him, far away!!
    Anonymous

• Tell him to hit the road... if someone called my kids that, they would not be happy with me...
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Get rid of him. Too many single moms take their boyfriends/SO/new husbands side over thier kids. It's very unfair to the kids. We knew of someone that molested his stepdaughter, over and over. When he finally got caught, the mother took his side, and kicked out her daughter. That can destroy people. If he can't accept your kids now, he will never be able to accept them. They come first. He's not the only one out there. There are plenty of men, good men, that would treat you and your kids the way you should be treated!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• This cannot be true...what mother would allow her bf to disrespect her children? This is hilarious!!!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If they aren't his kids I say leave. If they are I say counseling and firm don't say that every time he does. It may be the way he was raised and you need to get to the real problem.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Obviously no one can tell you what to do... but if he were my boyfriend, he would have to value my principles and my children enough to refrain. I don't care if he says the f word when he drops a brick on his foot, but he should NOT call your children names. It is cruel, immature, and disrespectful to them and to you as well. If he doesn't make any effort to honor you and your children, then he is just about worthless and you should get out while the getting's good.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Are you serious? Are you okay with allowing a "guy" to damage your child's self esteem? What kind of a mother are you? Grow up a little bit and put your children first. If a "guy" dared to even give my child a dirty look that will be it.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009