OMG! I'm scared!

I was just reading the question about having a plan in case of home invasion and my back door slammed. The dog started barking and got in a defensive posture and the cat jumped up and yowled... now it's broad daylight out and all, and nobody is supposed to be home but me. So I jumped up and there's nobody here but me and the animals, but I'm feeling sorta spooky. All the doors and windows are shut and locked, and I still feel jittery. Am I being stupid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would be scared too. My husband laughs at me because I always lock the doors and windows when he is working at night. You never know if some crazy person or zombie is going to break in. LOL

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 5:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would feel the same way
    Anonymous

• Just paranoid. I am the same way.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 4:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• dOES YOUR DOG BITE?
    WOOPS - CAPS
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 4:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No i get that way too! Sometimes I can be a big baby!
    Anonymous

• just answered the question...call the police if your really scared.i would stand real still and listen and see if you hear anything.as you have read it has happened to me...you have to be strong....look around.bring the dog i dont know what kind it is but it would probly bark...but your probly fine,,,
    Anonymous

• maybe its haunted
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah, you're fine. If there was someone in your house, the dog would know. That is one thing I love about having dogs. I always feel safe even if they are 12lbs each. They are great watchdogs. I alway
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I always have the doors locked and the windows locked if they are not open. Better safe than sorry.
    BridgetC140

• The dog would bark, he sounds like a great big dog, but he's actually only 35 pounds, and the only harm he could do is maybe lick a burglar to death! I have been all through the house and all and there is no one inside, I can't see anyone through the windows, and I'm locked up tight now. It's just that I've lived in this house for 4 years and this has never happened before. It's a single-family residence, not an apartment or condo.
    Anonymous