normal or not?

I am 12 weeks today and last time I went into the Dr. I hadn't gained any weight. Since then I feel like I've gotten smaller.. is this normal is the baby just consuming all my "more to love" areas or am I not eating enough..

I eat like 4-5 times a day.. not big meals and waaay less than I did before I got prego cause my tummy feels like it cant hold as much food..

I feel like a complete noob for asking but I'm curious if it is something that has happened to alot of you or my body is just weird.

raehope

Asked by raehope at 4:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was only 105lbs when I got pregnant and I still lost 5lbs in my first few weeks of pregnancy...I had NO appetite for the 1st trimester!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• the whole first tirmester i was sick with this baby & lost 10 lbs.. i'm a little over 5months now and have only gained 8lbs back...... you & your baby should be fine :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I am 16 weeks and haven't gained a thing yet. I have actually lost a little. You and the baby should be just fine.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 5:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009