help

i went to my doctor march 5 and she said i was 11 weeks and 4 days and my due date was sep 20th but when i went back on april 1 she said i was 16 weeks and 1 day and my due date chaged to sep 15th now idk how many weeks i am can you help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Usually the due date from the ultrasound is more accurate!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 4:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Your due date from your LMP (Last Menstrual Period) or early ultrasound is most accurate. Personally, I've lost faith in ultrasounds and chart my cycles daily.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 4:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would go from your LMP..

from everything that i've read ultrasounds done earlier are more accurate because once you get to the stage where your baby is in a state of rapid growth everything can change because everyone is different and ever baby is different...

regardless the 2 due dates arent that far apart so i wouldnt stress about it
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 4:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• hoenstly its 5 days .
    odds are you wont deliever on either of those dates anyways.
    early ultra sound is more accurate because it measures the babies growth
    your due date will seem to be diff threw out your pregnnacy but the dr will go by the early due date given
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• You are 19 weeks and 6 days. The easiest way is to count backwards from your due date.
    ArtisticHPfan

Answer by ArtisticHPfan at 7:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009