ME N MY HUSBAND R TRYING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY N IT'S BEEN A MONTH ALREADY BUT NOTHING YET.DOES ANYBODY HAS ANY SUGGESTON?I WANT TO BE PREGO BY NEXT MONTH

I JUST WOULD LIKE SOME HELP

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Eat healthy, get exercise. Be as healthy as you can be. Also, while you're at it, do the love every night of the month so you don't miss the ovulation date. Best of luck!!
    61n4

Answer by 61n4 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Pushing the situation only adds to stress...and stress adds to not being able to get pregnant....take it easy, if it is meant to be it will happen
    swaites2003

Answer by swaites2003 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Well since you are NOT God you can't control that kinda thing. You need to relax and have LOTS of sex lol!! good luck!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 4:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would look up on the internet when you're most fertile, buy those tests at the store, and there are always those tips, like dont pee after sex. I don't know if all those things are true, but I know when you want something, you'll do anything, even if it sounds silly. I also heard that doing it ALL THE TIME is actually not the best idea, something with it lowers the sperm for each time, but right before you are very fertile, tell him no booty. And no taking manners into his own hands. That way, more of his little guys will be waiting to attack. Hope it helps!
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 4:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would just let things happen as they are ready the more stress and pressure you put on the situation Ihave found the less likely it is to happen so just let things take there natural course and you'll be pregnant before you know it. Good Luck and Congrats
    Anonymous

• I told this to a lady I work with and she got pregnent with-in 2 months. I also told a friend of mine and she also got pergnent with in 2 months. I hope I explain this right,if you have any ? pm me. one the first day of your period you count that day as one and you count up to the 14th day on the 14th-18th day you should be in ovulation. That is if you have regular periods. Good luck hope this helps.
    strawgirl

Answer by strawgirl at 5:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My hubby and I have been trying since February so I know how you feel. I heard that if you lie on your back with your legs up in the air for 30 minutes after sex it helps aid the little swimmers in the right place. I haven't tried this so I don't know if it works. I just heard it the other day.
    Daphnee925

Answer by Daphnee925 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• 1. Stop using birth control.

2. See a doctor.

3. Eat right.

4. Take folic acid.

5. Quit smoking, drinking, and drugs. A great deal has been written about the effects of nicotine, drugs, and alcohol on the unborn fetus. What's less well known is that these substances can affect male fertility

6. Know your cycle

8. Look out for mucus. When ovulation occurs, your body produces a slippery, thin substance called cervical mucus to help facilitate the passage of sperm

10. Have sex the "old-fashioned" way. Those missionaries had a lot of kids! Anything that helps gravity direct your partner's semen toward your uterus

http://health.discovery.com/centers/pregnancy/americanbaby/babymakingtips.html
    calliemist

Answer by calliemist at 5:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Know when you are ovulating
    Go to the adult store and get a sex board game, seafood, wine, chocolate, become sexy any way you wish, and be ready to do whatever the game says. Oh and it wouldn't hurt to let him WIN! LOL
    Wnd2007

Answer by Wnd2007 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• It seems the previous answers covered a lot. I just wanted to mention that sometimes it takes several months to become pregnant, even for women that are perfectly healthy and try everything they can. I wish you the best of luck in getting pregnant that early, but don't be disappointed if it takes a few more months.
    jamie8506

Answer by jamie8506 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2008