Can anyone tell me why oven roasted turkey breasts smell like "FART"?

OMG! I cant stand the smell of those things. And I do mean the fresh from the pack oven roasted turkey breasts. I disgusts me and I dont understand how or why my DH LOVES them. Anyway, this is an honest question, I really wanna know. And does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't give you an answer on this. I wish I could, but unfortunately I don't know why it smells like that. I have also noticed this and it really grosses me out. I still feed it to my kids, though. LOL!
    Anonymous

• I cannot stand the smell either. Omg its so gross! And it taste nothing like it smells. It's so strange!!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I've found that lately, I can't stand the sight of meat, any kind. I cooked spaghetti with meat sauce one night and I was lookin at it thinkin I can't eat this! Might be a good start to try and lose weight. But I think the smell is what is turning me off meat.
    Anonymous

• I think ground turkey, all of it, sucks, even at thanksgiving. I much prefer chicken as a flavor (roasted). Next time, try seasoning it with something so it doesn't smell like farts. Sorry, open a window.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• oh great, now I have to go open my turkey package and sniff it and hope it's the breast and not the butt!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL.. this is soo funny, my DH hates Turkey..ALL FORMS OF IT...And he complains that it tastes nasty and smells like poop....well, I am glad he is not the only one that feels that way!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LMAO! I am glad I am not the only one who thinks about stuff like this. That is too funny! Yes, it does stinks like poo LOL!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 6:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• chicken stinks too!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• The smell of meat to me these past few months make me gag.
    It's the strangest thing, but all I want are veggies, fruits, nuts, and Pop-Tarts!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:22 AM on Apr. 21, 2009