Stress and getting pregnant?

My husband has 2 ex girl friends sayin' they're prego and Idk if they're his or not. I'm stressed out and I'm tryin' to get pregnant... I've very confused about it all... on what I should do... like as in waiting....or what...? I've been tryin' to get pregnant for about 8 months now... I'm not worried about the girls that are pregnant... I just can't handle that drama right now with trying to get pregnant.... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Honestly, I would wait.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• HOney who am I to say. But honestly. I would wait to be having a baby. I'm sure you know that answer. Stress is a big factor that you just don't need when your trying to get pregnant, and then when you are. It's not good for the baby and it's not good for you! Take care yourself
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Wait. Seriously. If there are 2 other girls claiming to have been implanted with his seed then I would be concerned about what he brought home to you. STD's and all.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009