Do you let your toddler to play with the toilet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, you need to let your babies explore. If your baby like the toilet, clean it, and let baby explore. A little germs wont hurt. I hope you all dont keep your baby extra clean. Dirt build up an immune system. If baby is interested in the toilet, its good, teach baby about the toilet. But also teach baby that the toilet is icky, and its not good to play in. But, still, let your babies explore people!
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• uh, no that's gross
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• No, do you?
    Anonymous

• LET?...what the hell you mean LET!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Do you know how dangerous that is? Babies/Toddlers are top heavy...why don't you research how many children drown in buckets and toilets b/c they topple over
    Anonymous

• my toddler keeps coming into the bathroom and wants to touch the toilet. I close the door but sometimes I can't help it. I was wondering if this "obsession with the toilet" is normal? OP
    Anonymous

• You could buy the toilet locks. Babiesrus.com
    Anonymous

• I always keep the bathroom door shut, My girl is 1 1/2 and overly curious with everything, including toilet/bathtub.
    Anonymous

• I thought that a child could play I don't know why some ladies are making big deal out of this. It is not like the op is putting her baby in the toilet and bye, bye. Use common sense ladies she must be with her baby at all times DUH
    Anonymous

• o ok....well can you like put up a gate so your toddler want get to the bathroom. That's dangerous and nasty as hell. A toddler can drown in a half a bucket of water so just thank what a toilet might do. There is other reasons why they shouldn't be in the bathroom totally.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009