Is everyone convinced...

That they have some rare disease, or are "pregnant and not know it" or anything silly like that after watching those kind of shows? lol...I was watching "Pregnant and didn't know it" and now every time I feel a air bubble...I am like OMG I am pregnant! or I love that show "Mystery Diagnosis" but I am always convinced ( for like 5 minutes mind you) that I have every disease/sickness on there! Am I the only one? Or is everyone like that?

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think everyone is like this.
    Anonymous

• no, you're probally a hypochondriac
    Anonymous

• lol no she isn't. A hypochondriac wouldnt be able to let it go. You are a "5 minute Hypochondriac", lol
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• "5 minute hypochondriac"

laughingLMAO!

You are not stange. I answered a post about getiing rid of lice today and now I can't keep from itching my head. UGH

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I watched that show to and for a minute I thought OMG what if i'm pregnant.... Had a hystorectomy 8 yrs. ago. And she's the hypocondriac! Would love to preg. again!!
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 5:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL my cousin and I joke about this kind of thing all the time. We always say we need to stop watching shows like that. One of us is always thinking we have something crazy.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 5:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Everytime I read the symptoms to something, I'm like OMG I have that! But it usually passes! A hypochondriac would be at the hospital all the time convinced they have something. We're ok, just a little paranoid!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I watch House and some of the other medical shows and every time I feel a pain in my chest (gas) or get a little dizzy when I stand up or get a strange pain in my leg, I flash back to shows when that was the first symptom right before the person gets horribly ill. And I pray, "Oh, God, please don't let me be having a stroke/heart attack/blood clot/allergic reaction, whatever." :-)
    My mom watches all the crime shows and is paranoid every time I go out of the house, "Oh, you're a pretty young woman with a pretty little baby girl...please be careful!" And she sends me all those warning e-mails about how the rapists or kidnappers catch their prey. Maybe we should start watching less TV! :-)
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 5:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• ooo and what about all of the ghost shows on like discovery or the scifi channels i used to scare myself i couldnt sleep for a week convinced my house was haunted or i felt like there was someone watching me
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• LOL....I work in the medical field and I am the opposite. I always think, "I will never get that!"
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2009