has anyone else taken YAZ birth control? what were some of your side effects?

i been on it for a little over a month and im more bitchier im breaking out bad i never had a big problem with pimples cept one or two small ones on occasion. im constantly bloated.

did anyone else have this problem? im bout ready to go back to my dr and ask for something else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was on Yaz for nearly a year and has no issues with it.

Talk to your doctor and see what other brand may be better for you. Yaz has actually come out with new commercials that clear up some things. It's for pregnancy prevention and the treatment of PMDD which is different from PMS. So if you don't really have PMDD and it's giving you problems, I would just switch. It's also made with a hormone that's different from other BC pills so maybe that's the problem.

I didn't suffer from PMDD but I did notice it helped my (mild) acne and I was a little less bitchy.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 11:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I'm on yaz with no problems.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• My only complaint, was that when i first started i bled for 12 days, but ive never broken out or been bloated, it actually took my bloat away
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 6:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2009