Well

Do you get concerned about another 9/11 attack?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sure the thought is in the back of my mind, but the very back. The truth is, I have chosen NOT to allow terrorists to control my life. I have made a choice to NOT walk around in fear and to enjoy my life the best I can. We can all sit and be victims of terrorism or we can stand up against it and not allow it to strike fear in us and change how we handle life.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• theres always a chance another attack on american soil will occur, but i think its more likely now that obama is in office.
    Anonymous

• I think it's the same as living in fear of another hurricane, tornado, earthquake, etc. Sure it's terrible, but dwelling on it won't make it any less likely.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't think it's more likely with Obama. I actually think it is less likely. He seems to be doing well so far. Sometimes I do worry about it, but then again I don't because my life's in God's hands. No matter what happens to me, I know that I'll be in heaven for all eternity one day soon and nothing on this earth will matter anymore.
    Anonymous

• Worrying about things we cannot control is a waste of time and energy.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 5:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Funny thing is we HAVE much more control over setting ourselves up for failure than we realize. We didn't HAVE to elect Obama...who is going to single handedly send us back to the Stone Age either economically or due to a major terrorist attack.
    Anonymous

• Sure only I think if the terrorist strike again it will probably be even worse then 9-11.I watch my sorroundings but not really anymore then I always have even before 9-11.I don't walk around worrying to death about it.I live my life but yes it is possible.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yes, I worry about another attack on our soil of mass proportions. I don't let it stop me from living though. An airplane could crash through my house, but I am not going to build an underground shelter. I worry that this administration is too concerned with making nice with other countries that despise us already that it may just further encourage a brazen attack on us again soon. JMO. All I can do is prepare for general disaster as best I can.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

Like birds nesting in our hair........................................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 5:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Nope. Worry is a useless emotion. It won't change the future.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009