Fertility monitor showed peak this morning!!!

Bout time! DH and I took the weekend away in downtown Houston. Trying to get away from the house. I brought my monitor with me this weekend. Nothing happened but Sunday I got a high reading and this morning it showed the peak symbol. I am using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. Will the peak symbol present again in the morning or is tonight the only night we can try? How many more days do I have?

We have been BD since last week. As soon as I saw the egg symbol this morning we BD again. Should I do it again tonight or not? I have heard that's it's best to try whenever you can but then I have also heard that you should do it every other day.

So which is best?

*Please let this be the month*

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 5:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hey girl, Im not to sure about The fertility Thingy but I do Know that if you are ovalating...... Then You should Do It As soon as you read this message and Most the Night... And the first thing In the Morning........ I got Pregnant by putting a Pillow Under My B*tt and I worked......

Try that..............I hope this helps........................ Sunshine
    sunshineNsean

Answer by sunshineNsean at 6:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• hay what can it hurt anyway after all practice makes perfect have fun
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2009