smooth away

does it work? waste of money? c'mon ladies, whats the review?

krazymami028

Asked by krazymami028 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try the Skin So Soft Fresh and Smooth Hair Removal Cream instead. It works well and keeps you smooth longer! Love the scent too. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• i was gonna ask this.. i wanna know too.

i saw it at target or wal mart the other day.. it's not very expensive i might just try it out...
    Anonymous

• Ok, it takes just as long as shaving and you really have to put some muscle behind it. I have only tried it on my legs and under arms. Didn't work so good on the under arms. And I feel like I have the change the strip every time. The upside: You can't cut yourself!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yeah i think it was a waste of money it took forever and thoes stupid little pads wear out so fast and it realy didnt take all of the hair off and if you touched the pad with your fingers too much it didnt work i will never buy it again
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• waste of money!!! i just asked a woman that i work with that just bought it and was pissed that it didnt work!!!! dont get it!!
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• WASTE OF MONEY!!...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Loved your Avon plug there (above me)! You're right tho, the SSS stuff from Avon is good stuff---I won't waste my money on that gimic thingie though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2009

• I think it worked good. But its not any easyer than shaving. And it iritated my skin.
    Sara722

Answer by Sara722 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2009