Best movie/worst

What's the best movie in your opinion ever made and worst?
Best one for me, recent is the Notebook. Worst is Attack of Killer Tomatos.

IRA871

Asked by IRA871 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lets see, best for me is Pride and Prejudice... Worst for me would have to be overboard with Adam Sandler... It was such a dumb A$$ movie!!!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Worst- Rachel getting married
    Best- Role Models
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 6:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Best - Princess Bride
    Worst - Gili with ben affleck and jennifer lopez. wow. and hour of my life wasted.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Worst-Saw V, watched it the other night and complete waste of my time!
    Best-??? haven't seen one yet that knocked me out of my seat, although I could watch Urban Cowboy over and over!
    Anonymous

• Man...I so hate to say it...I was so against but now think it's the greatest.....Twilight..there I said it.
    Worst movie...anything and everything by Woody Allen
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 6:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Hmmm, can't decide on a best. Loved Harold and Maude, and Brother from Another Planet.

There are so many "worst." Some are so bad they are good like Repo Man, Boy Eats Girl (zombie movie), Shawn of the Dead. A couple of really bad ones: the Underworld series, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, and my true winner: 30 Days of Night. (yea, we watch a lot of vampire movies.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would Have to say that My favorite movie Of all time Is Hocas Pocas...... It is about this Little girl Who owns this cat who Is naturally a human... It sounds Kind of weird Untill You watch It but It is A great childrens Movie and Fun For adults also.

The Worst Movie I have ever seen Was House Bunny..... Im not going to Hate On blonds Because I am one myself.... But she was just so Ditsy and anyone who has ever seen this Movie Knows What Im talking About.................LOL

Sunshine
    sunshineNsean

Answer by sunshineNsean at 6:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have a few movies I absolutely love...Dirty Dancing/Hairspray/cry baby...if you like musicals/dancing. I also loved 50 first dates with Adam Sandler I could watch that movie over and over.

Worst movie...snakes on a plane...I am tired of this god damm snakes on this m**** F****** plane! hilarious, I can't believe they paid him for that!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• worst-Doogal,best-Star Wars
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Best: Fried Green Tomatoes

Worst: The Devil Wears Prada
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:09 AM on Apr. 21, 2009