what would you do?

Me and DH are trying for another baby. We currently have a 4yr old and a 2yr old. No one except my aunt knows we are trying. Just yesterday my grandmother, who has spunk when she wants it & lives around the corner from me. Just yesterday she was here visiting along with my mother and said and I quote, "you and joe better not be having sex, you dont need to have another one, if your that stupid to put yourself in the position to get pregnant i'll cut off his balls and take the kids."

I don't know what to do. We both love our families, but they become a pain and harrass and i'm afraid if we do become pregnant that we will have another problem with her. She is so old fashioned and hates the fact that I even had our first child right after high school, even though we were finicially set.

What would you do? How would you handle it? What would you say if you became pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you really need another baby?
    Anonymous

• Having children is your dream not hers. You do what you want to do.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 6:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would do as you please. Like jenaelliott says its your dream not hers. If you think that you are ready to have another child then i say "go for it."
    cindi7777

Answer by cindi7777 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I have three, some people (INLAWS) thought we were being stupid for having this third one, like we don't have enough money for it, and ever other issue you could could think to drag up. Bottom line was what me and my husband wanted, not what any of them thought about it, if you want a third, go for it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise :D
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• If you can afford and want another child then have it and ignore the relatives. Now if you are mooching off grandma to afford the ones you have then as she said "You better not be having sex." Otherwise it is none of her business.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:50 AM on Apr. 21, 2009