If someone was willing to teach you how to cloth diaper, would you?

If someone told you, taught you, and helped you start cloth diapering, would you be willing to try? Would you believe that it's easier now in today's age than it was back when our parents were kids (or us for that matter?) If someone did an entire journal post on the different brands and how to use each one, would you just at least try it?

Kenre

Asked by Kenre at 6:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did use cloth. But I think most women are just too lazy.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I think having nasty diapers laying around my house is unsanitary. Not only that but the poop particles are floating around the washer and I wash other things in it lol
    Anonymous

• I cloth diaper pretty much because of a post like what you are talking about. I stumbled upon while researching and got interested enough to do more research. I am soooo glad I did. I love cloth diapering.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 6:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I don't have a use for diapers anymore. I might try it a few times but it definately wouldn't be my preference.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I already cloth diaper. However, when I was looking into cloth diapering, a journal post like that would have been very helpful!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• :::poop particles:::

LOL!!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah, I would.

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 6:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah and if they pee too much it will be like leaking into their pants.
    Anonymous

• 5:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Nope. I think having nasty diapers laying around my house is unsanitary. Not only that but the poop particles are floating around the washer and I wash other things in it lol

Uhm, you do realize that your washer already has these if you wash your undies in there, right? No matter how much you wipe your butt clean... well, I'm not going to get into it. Anyway, research that a bit more. There are "sanitary" ways to cloth diaper... or it wouldn't be so popular because there'd be too many sick people/kids.
    Kenre

Answer by Kenre at 6:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• hell yes, if i had the money to buy all cloth diapers i so would!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009