When will this go away?

I am 23 years old, and I still have acne like a 15 year old. I was twice daily, I have tried soooo many different things, nothing works. I have acne on my face, neck, and shoulders. How can I make it go away already? I'm going to go straight from acne to wrinkles, please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I am right there with you and I was told that when you get pregnant the acne would clear up WELL thats a Crock of Crap!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 6:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• try proactive.
    Anonymous

• yeah i am 28 and mine is bad too guess there is no fix
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yes there is! and im so sorry that ya'll are suffering. My youngest son has had the same problem. Acne is a type of bacteria. and it spreads from pore to pore with dirt collecting within the pore. A dermatologist prescribed claravis 40mg capsules. This med was very expensive and strainful on his system, but effective. then my son also took some herbs to reset his stomach...food enzimes and acidophilus. I think the herbs worked the fastest and helped the most to be honest. Dont take anything with out asking a doctor especially if your under prescription medicine, as herbs and prescriptions counter act each other...this worked for my son. hes now 19. He feel handsome and has a beautiful girlfriend. who by the way has used proactive and swears by that.
    Anonymous

• OP- I have tried proactive, and it DID NOT work. My doctor even told me that proactive is garbage.
    Anonymous

• You may need a script. See if you can get an appt. with a dermatologist. If you wash your face too often, that can cause breakouts. Use only oil free products, but you still need a moisturizer. I have a script for stuff for roseachia(spelled wrong, I'm sure), and that helps breakouts. I was getting things that looked like blisters not zits. And they would take for ever to go away. I also have retin A, but don't need it so often anymore. A dermatologist will help you better then a normal family doc.

Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Take fish oil vitamin from GNC, I just started on them with DD and we both have cleared up alot! Plus they ar supposed to be great for hair growth.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 1:25 AM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Try the Clearskin Professionals line from Avon. I use it and have had great results. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2009

• mary kay

these are the two products that I had the best results in as well as my customers that had extreme acne problems.

Acne Treatment Gel*
    For blemishes, smooth on Acne Treatment Gel. It's clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes, allowing skin to heal. -$7.00

Blemish Control Toner 3*
    Acne medication for the management of mild or occasional acne. It helps reduce the number of blackheads and acne pimples. Also helps prevent new acne pimples. Leaves skin free of excess oil. -$13

www.marykay.com/marie.reeves

15% off all products
    Marykay_usmc

Answer by Marykay_usmc at 12:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2009