Guy friendly movie I'll actually like ?

My s/o and I can never agree on a movir to watch together.
I always end up relenting and watching whatever he wants to ( Granted I sometimes end up actually liking them), and he won't watch a thing I want.
A few minutes ago i suggested we watch a movie together, only to argue and decide it wasn't worth it. All I friggin wanted was to spend time together!
He's in school all day and I'm home on mat. leave..when he gets home I'm usually on the computer and he watches TV and / or plays Xbox, i just wanted to break out of the norm...
Anyone know any newer or older movies that are guy AND girl friendly? he's into action ..me, not so much i like drama, romance and comedy.

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 6:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First of all, I think he needs to give in sometimes and watch what you like too!!

Secondly, "I love You, Man" is hilarious. If it's still playing in theatres, I recommend it!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009