Help.....I'm confused!

My husband and I had seperated a year ago for 4 months. When we got back together he said he had NEVER done anything with anyone else. I had not done anything with anybody either. So 2 days ago he got drunk and admitted to sleeping with 3 girls while we were seperated. I was sober. I asked who and he said none of my business, and it was my fault for not being with him, he had to find a warm place, and he found that with a "pussy on his dick" but it was not his fault. The next day he asked what was wrong since I looked like i was going to cry. when I brought it up he said he didn't want to talk about it. Later he said none of my business, never happened, he was drunk and doesn't remember their names, now there was only 2, he was joking, I don't need to know their names, loves me and don't want to hurt me, and he never slept with anyone it was a joke. So, did he cheat? Did he not? Was it a joke? I don't know what to do? Ignore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldnt take it as a joke. Being drunk can bring out the truth I am sorry to hear this dont forgive him. JMO
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 6:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Loose lips sink ships and you usually say what you mean and mean what you say when your drunk. Don't let the alcohol be his cop out.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• MORE INFO:
    He kept flip flopping as to wether or not it happened. If he didn't want to hurt me why would he make up a malicious story? If it did happen why won't he tell me the names? Why would he be protecting them? He also said that they have moved and will never see them again, BUT it never happened right?
    Anonymous

• Yea i dont believe that "i was drunk" excuse sure you act stupid you do things you wouldnt normally do but thats also what i think alcohol does i think it just give a person too much courage to do what they want and or say wats REALLY on their minds which i swhy i never drink wouldnt wanna make a fool of myslef but spilling my beans about something. dont forgive him! like the other person said this is just my opinion
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I would believe what he said when he was drunk...when you're drunk the truth always comes out. Now it's up to you to make a decision. You were separated, it doesn't make it right...but you have to decide on wether or not you can even try getting past it. No details are needed, I agree with you on that.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• They call alcohol liquid courage for a reason. Due to the fact that you were separated at the time, I don't know how upset you can be, although it would have been nice if he had been honest......other than this lovely truth session how have things been since the separation? That's what I would ask myself......
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 6:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• OP: I want to stay with him. We have kids and I love him dearly. I just have this bug in my head saying "Is he lying to you now to protect himself? What else is he lying about?" I don't like being lied to. Oh and he was really interested in my pap results (you know for STD's) which he has never even paid attention to before. He said because he wanted to make sure I wasn't sleeping around and gave him something. Ugh! I want to just move on but it keeps popping into my head!
    The real kicker is that I was very emotional a few days before the drinking b ecause I wanted to tell him I was too stressed and having suicidal thoughts. But all I could get out was I asked him if he would consider adopting his stepson (my other child). his bio is a druggie.

And to ANON 3:38pm - He was the one that left. He thought it would be cheaper to pay child support than the bills at our house. So kiss off with the "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET" comment
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he cheated to me
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Well the bottom line is he lied . I would definitely have some trust issues.

Anonymous

• ya sorry to say it but he cheated.when he sobered up he twisted his words .he was caught and he knew it.thats what people do.i think now its up to you what to do???regardless of what these womans names are.i assume you have his children.do you trust him???do you think he will do it again.and he left the first time because he thought it would be cheaper that way.hmm interesting excuse..but it is up to you....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009