have you ever been robbed?

what happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO
    Anonymous

• no, i haven't. THANK GOODNESS!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I had my car stolen right in front of my house one year. Somebody got a hold of my SSN and caused all kinds of havoc. They opened credit cards and everything they could with it and charged $27000.00 total on these cards. Those were not fun years!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 6:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• no.i know people who have been.

at the metro, some guys got my teacher for his jacket (twice, i believe) but no real harm done. my other guy friend got beat up, prolly for his phone (but i'm pretty sure because he tried to fight, he can get pretty boastful), my "bf" walked home from school one time (a LONG way to go, i told him i could give him a ride.. but no...) and some guy tried to hold him up by holding a gun to his face and asking for his wallet, and luckily (although i wouldn't recommend this to everyone) my "bf" had a mini-knife (2inches really mini), and slashed his arm and ran off... he said the gun wasn't real because you can see how small the hole was at the end of the barrel.. but it would still hurt so he did what he had to do... i know others.....
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 6:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I was in New York when I was 18 , me and my friend were satnding in a crowd, and someone took my wallet right out of my purse! It was horrible!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• nope thank God- but my step son has been getting involved with a bad group and he had his 5th cell phone stolen yesterday along with his wallet.....
    Anonymous

• No.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yes.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• my house has been robbed twice in the last year and a half... the most recent time being a couple weeks ago. they stole a lot and trashed our house. it was awful, luckily, both times we were not home, so we are alive and well. our spirits are just a little broken
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yes, shortly after I had my first son, I had my arms full of baby, seat, diaper bag, blanket, and left my purse for the second trip inside my locked car at my job. I had a stack of work to do, so I spent about an hour sorting and organizing before remembering my purse. When I got to my car, it had been broken into and my purse (credit cards, ID, money, everything!) was gone. I never made that mistake again.
    Anonymous