What EXACTLY is a Metrosexual?!?!

Just wondering what it means...not sure!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Metrosexual is guys who dress really nice, get their eyebrows waxed and mani/pedi's and usually do facial waxing and things like that. Its a man who is not gay but takes very good care of himself.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Heterosexual is someone who screws the opposite; homosexual is the same sex so i guess metrosexual is that you sex everything..men, woman, dogs, cats, trees, cars, aliens.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Oh really...o ok
    diamondmamma

• When a guy enjoys doing activities that are considered 'gay' like getting his hair done etc... but is heterosexual.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 6:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• k. Thanks.
    Anonymous

• My dad and step-dad are metro's.
    And from what I"ve seen, they take very good care of themselves.
    My real dad works as a housing developer, the guy that sits in the show home type deal. And he HAS to look a certian way because of the houses he sells, he sells big time houses so he needs to have his nails filed and clean, shoes shined, business attire, clean shaven face, kept hair.
    That type of thing. Think of metro as the CEO type guy.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I knew that it wasnt something too bad, because I've seen really nice looking guys being called this, so this clears it all up...thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

•  A metrosexual is a man that I'm looking for. lol

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• OBAMA!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Obama is NOT a good looking person. He's got big dumb ears and a dumb dopey smile and looks like a skinny crack addict-oh, yeah, he did do alot of drugs, including cocaine...how COULD you dare put him in that catergory?! PUKING MY GUTS OUT!
    Anonymous