political party "game"

convince me to join your political party. pretend its my first time registering to vote, and you want to inform and convince me that your party is thriving for the right reasons, and that i should vote your way.
(this is just for fun- and will bring up some interesting points, and conversation [not argument] topics)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Green Party - So you can say you voted for something.
    Anonymous

• Just close your eyes (and your ears, and your brain for that matter), and pick the candidate who's name sounds nice.

Worked for about 52% of the voting populace.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't try to convince you to vote for the same party as me. I vote MY conscience, you should do the same. If you can't figure out what that means, then you shouldn't vote at all. Unfortunately, you will still have the right to do so, but it won't count for much if you don't know what the candidate you vote for really represents.
    Anonymous

• I would just ask you do you want to be free or controlled by the government with no rights.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• fyi- i meant this to be hypothetical.
    Anonymous

• hypothetically, I would tell you to gather the facts and make your own decision by what you have learned. I don't, nor would I try to get someone to vote a certain way.
    Anonymous

• Pro-choice. Vote for my party and retain your rights as a women and not be subjected to egg-as-person laws.
    Anonymous