Do you judge people on how they look? You might say you don't but do you REALLY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes if someone looks trashy then I just assume their house is trashy and dirty.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 6:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yes I do.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• yeah- im guilty but i have to admit that i usually silently ask for forgiveness because i think to myself i dont know their situation-
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

•  Honest to God..NO

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 6:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Guilty. Just this weekend there was a lady and her husband in front of me at the grocery store and they both looked greasy and dirty, their clothes were dirty and their hair was greasy. Then I remember all the posts on here and I tried not to judge even though my first thought was they don't care about themselves!
    Anonymous

• honestly, i dont even look at people when i walk past them unless they catch my eye
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Sure,sometimes you can't help but notice,especially when they have kids that look nasty too.Like when kids smell.Imagine how long it would take for a kid to smell like body odor!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah. I hate myself for it really. But, i just can't help myself.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yes I do it.
    Human nature.
    I get grossed out seeing how some people take themselves out in public.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• Yeah, we all make snap judgements based on looks. I try to get past that though and actually get to know the person. Maybe the greasy looking couple in the store were doing yard work or renos all day and just needed to run to the store for some essentials for supper. Maybe the stinky kids just came from a practice or game of their sport. So while I do make a judgement based on how a person looks, I try not to let that first impression be the only impression of that person that I get.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2009