Miss California called a "dumb B****"

Apparently at the Miss USA contest when asked the question:

'Vermont recently became the 4th state to legalize same-sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit. Why or why not?' by Openly gay man Perez Hilton. She answered:

'Well, I think it’s great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage.'

She continued: 'And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman.

'No offence to anybody out there, but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be between a man and a woman. Thank you very much.'

Hilton called her a dumb b*tch for this. And even though i disagree with what she said as i am all for same sex marriage. She is still entitled to her opinion. She didn;t even say anything cruel.

What do you think about this? Answer Question

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1172123/You-dumb-bitch-Miss-USA-beauty-pageant-turns-ugly-Perez-Hilton-insults-Miss-California-gay-marriage-slur.html

Link to story for more info.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• aw, he was probably just annoyed that she looked better in sequins and rhinestones that he does! LOL
    Anonymous

• well, i understand. he's gay and she said that she thinks that marriage should be between a man and a woman. shes entitled to her opinion and hes entitled to his
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• and also, i think that is a dumb bitch thing to say because it probably cost her the title of miss USA! LOL!!!! you're supposed to be politically correct when you do those things!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• On one hand, she is entitled to her opinion, but so is Perez... lol and alicia is right, she probably is a dumb$#&^% because whos going to let her win now? :P
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• He's an idiot! I am all for gay marriage, but he asked for "her opinion" if he was looking for another answer he should have said "TELL ME WHAT I WANNA HEAR!" I think he's the dumb ass!!
    Anonymous

• I hate these miss whatever's anyway. But, why can't she b honest. Even if she is an idiot.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• That is typical now with alot of people that are of the same opinion.Alot are only "tolerant" as long as the others opinion suits theirs.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• It wasn't a very articulate answer, is the only thing I can think... it wasn't very well thought out. She might have been going for the "wholesome as apple pie" angle and hoping that would make up for her lack of depth, but that's a 50-50 chance - sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009

• I think he has free speech and as much as I might agree or disagree with him, he is entitled to his opinion.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2009